The new Wildlife binoculars series perfectly represents everything Steiner stands for: innovation, extreme ruggedness, usability, high optics quality and outstanding mechanical reliability. The 8x magnification delivers a more stable image also when you are moving.
- Built to resist the most adverse conditions
- Highest colour fidelity and detail resolution for nature observation
- Legendary ruggedness, water pressure proof to 3 m
The new Wildlife binoculars series perfectly represents everything Steiner stands for: innovation, extreme ruggedness, usability, high optics quality and outstanding mechanical reliability.The 8x magnification delivers a more stable image also when you are moving.
- Outstanding Ruggedness with durable polycarbonate Makrolon housing, Water Pressure Proofness to 3 m and the Nitrogen-Pressure-Filling into the optic against fogging up inside at temperature range between -20°C to +80°C. Non-slip NBR-Longlife rubber armour protection resists oil, acid or adverse weather. Impervious to harsh conditions for generations of trusted use.
- Distance-Control-System Enables pre-setting of observation distance and sharp focusing by one simple turn of the non-slip XL-focusing wheel.
- High-Definition-Optics For clear, razor sharp images in full contrast with maximum resolution right to the edge. A highly specialised coating provides first-class light transmission . Diffused light is reduced to a minimum. Contours are always sharp and distinctly visible.
- Fast-Close-Focus central focusing wheel requires minimal, stepless rotation for quick absolute sharpness from close-up to infinity- comfortable, easy to use.
- XL field of view ensures an overview of search and observations activities.
- Nitrogen-Pressure-System Fogging up or the formation of condensation inside the binoculars is totally prevented by this high-tech proprietary solution. Even temperature variations between -40 °C to +80 °C do not affect the functionality of STEINER nitrogen-filled binoculars. By 2-way-valve technology, the maintenance of the binoculars is possible at any time even after many years.
- Lightweight & Ergonomic Design The rubberized operating elements ensure comfortable long-term observations with effective noise reduction. Finger recesses provide excellent grip, even with gloves.
- Ergonomic Rotation Eyecups Providing comfortable long-term observations. Ergonomic pliable eyecups made of soft, skin-friendly and non-ageing silicone protect against incident light and draught. Simply to be folded down for use with eyeglasses.
- ClicLoc -Strap Attachment System attaches and releases neck strap with instant, push-button ease, and keeps binoculars hanging straight and action-ready.
- High-end Accessories with case, ClicLoc neoprene-carrying strap for instant, push-button ease, rain protection cap and objective covers.
|Objective Lens Diameter||
|Field of View at 1000m||
Fast-Close-Focus / Precision-Setting
|Close Focus Range||
Water pressure proof up to 3m
by 2-way-valve technology
-20°C to +80 °C
|Rain protection cap||
Steiner Heritage Warranty
Do Not Compromise – Choose the New Wildlife
The 8x magnification delivers a more stable image also when you are moving.